Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Do you want to make the internet more secure by being part of a team focused on making developer's lives better?
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the internet by powering the login box. We’re currently hiring an experienced Frontend Engineer to be part of the Developer Productivity team. This is a core engineering team working on customer facing work. You'd be giving our customers - developers - the tools they need to configure and use our authentication and identity tool suite.
This work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices
- Interact with different teams to ensure a correct implementation of the system.
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible React components.
- Contribute to improve the dashboard framework and developer tools.
- Build new features in our dashboard
- Integrate endpoints with our management API
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Enjoy crafting front end developer tools
- Have experience engineering web application, working closely to the front-end
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs
- Are comfortable writing semantic HTML and responsive CSS
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with React and Styled Components
- Have experience working with MobX
- Have experience using or building a design systemHave experience with accessibility
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture.
- Are located in North or South American time zones UTC-8 (PDT) to UTC-3 (ART) - preferred
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.