Feeld is the world’s dating platform for couples and singles. Founded in London in 2014, Feeld is a fully remote, design-led company built upon an ethos of transparency and openness. This commitment extends to our operations, which is why Feeld is as an entirely independent and flat organisation. Our commitment to our members’ privacy and experience means we channel what we learn (and earn) only into executing our mission.
- An incredible and kind human being with beyond $ passions.
- Experienced React Native (Redux) engineer with asynchronous programming skills.
- Proficient in the consumption of REST APIs.
- Experience releasing to production with using XCode and Android Studio.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent organisational skills and sense of due diligence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to maintain design systems built in React.
- Can-do attitude with the willingness to learn.
- Proficient with CSS and Styled-Components.
- Experience with Node.js and Rest APIs
- Understanding of performance optimisation, caching, security and energy consumption on mobile devices.
- Experience with developing for multiple screen sizes.
- Experience building animations and transitions.
- Focus on Test-driven development (TDD) and writing accurate tests using Jest and Enzyme.
- Experience in writing React-Native “native” components for the iOS/Android platforms (or experience in both iOS and Android app development).
- Good eye for design and building a great customer experience.
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum/Kanban.
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback within a shared code ownership team.
- Be part of a fully-remote independent organisation.
- Self-managed and transparent organisation (open equity & open salary) that has a beautiful mission.
- We believe everyone should be able to work where they’re most effective. Which means our team is spread out throughout the world.
- You will also have the opportunity to become a part owner of the company through our open equity program.
- Invites to Feeld events and an expense account are just some of the benefits of being of Feeld.
If you believe you can contribute to our mission please apply.