React Native Developer
Posted 4 years ago
Apply for this job
We’re solving a global issue worth $1 trillion loss of health productivity as a small London team from IBM, NHS and PWC using artificial intelligence. Since our inception (Y-combinator Startup School AW18) our mission and community have since grown stronger, so we are now building a team of rockstar to support our growth and scale plans.
We are looking for a passionate graduate developer with strong front end and/or backend skills.
- Competitive Package
- Equity incentive
- Flexible remote/work life balance inc vacations
- International travel opportunity
- An energetic team with flat hierarchy
- High growth with opportunity for career development
- WeWork’s Central London tech community
- Wellness/mentor plans
- Free fruit, breakfast, coffee and beer
- Shower and bike locker in the office
- Work directly with our leadership team and will be involved in the full development lifecycle of the mobile app, from whiteboard to UI/UX wireframe to prototyping to architecture and implementing a high-quality code production using the latest tools.
- Participate in strategic technical planning with the team.
- Support feature prototyping and utilize best practices to write production-grade code.
- Build with React Native and React JS frameworks to create efficient, testable, and reusable mobile app components and features.
- Maintain and debug React Native applications