Trusted Health is a mission-focused company that is improving access to care by rethinking the way health care workers connect with caregiving facilities around the globe.
Digital labor marketplaces are just beginning to emerge in health care and you’ll join a uniquely experienced team (from Hired, LinkedIn, Entelo, UCSF Medical, Samsara) with ample funding, top-tier investors & advisors, and ambitions to become the market leader in the space.
As an early team member, you’ll have significant ownership and responsibility both in your area of expertise and across the business. We love full stack engineers that are not only capable of building features, but owning impactful problems end-to-end. There is a tremendous amount of opportunity in front of us, and we’re looking for someone with a blend of skills that will allow them to join as an integral part of a small, highly experienced engineering team, contribute from day one, and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer (Frontend Emphasis) on the product team, you would work on:
* A web application and supporting systems that are used by thousands of healthcare professionals to manage their career and find the right job at the right time around the country
* Internal applications and tools that help teammates provide an awesome experience for healthcare professionals and win in the marketplace
* Building new UI components, product features, and reusable systems/abstractions across the stack
* Working with teammates to maintain and improve existing application features across languages and stacks
* Collaborating with design teammates to help make UI/UX decisions
* Using a variety of languages, systems, and technologies to own and solve problems end-to-end
* 2+ years as a software engineer with relevant experience using web technologies for a user-facing production product
* Experience building and maintaining server-side features & systems in at least one major backend language
* Demonstrated UI/UX sensibility
* Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
* Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, GraphQL
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
* Experience working at an early stage startup
You'll love this job if:
* You take pride in building software that doesn't just work, but is also delightful to use
* You want to join a modern software development team that iterates and ships code rapidly
* You like working in a company environment that values ownership and business impact from all departments
* You want to work with collaborative, thoughtful engineers who push themselves and others to do better
* Competitive salary and meaningful equity
* 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage