Scalable Press is creating forward-thinking technology and infrastructure to reinvent the mass customization industry.
We are on an incredible growth trajectory and we're looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer. If you insist on delivering pixel-perfect products and embrace the breadth of responsibilities in a rapidly growing startup, apply now!
- Craft goal-oriented and engaging user experiences on our CSS3 and React stack
- Improve upon the modularity and consistency of our design system
- Architect reusable and performant front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Provide mentorship for new teammates and spread good frontend coding practices
- Step beyond your comfort zone and push for user focussed engineering
- 3 or more years experience delivering a pixel-perfect product experience to users
- Experience working with CSS3, ES6, React, Redux or similar frameworks and building single page web applications with modern browser technologies
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Scalable Press has never raised funding; our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past five years.
- Our diverse workforce represents five continents.
- Our team has a 50:50 female to male ratio across the entire workforce, including the leadership team.
- Our facilities include over 200,000 square feet of production space.
- We have produced over 10 million custom items.
- 100% of our production happens in the US in 4 facilities across the country.
Scalable Press is using technology to reinvent the mass customization industry.
Scalable Press was founded with an initial investment of just $2,000. Today, we’re on track to produce more than 12 million shipments across 185 countries. We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and rapidly expanding.
We operate four B2C and B2B websites that are accessed by over 100 million visitors per year. Whether it’s embroidered dress shirts, all-over printed socks, or digitally printed t-shirts, we make it easier, cheaper, and faster to order customized goods than ever before.
Scalable Press is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.