KInduct Technologies (KINDUCT.com) is a leading data and analytics software provider that is changing the way information shapes human performance. KINDUCT’s highly secure, cloud-based platform allows sports, health and wellness organizations to spend less time managing their data and more time using it to inform decisions, promote constant improvements and produce exceptional results. KINDUCT is the software provider of choice for many world-leading professional and elite sports organizations across the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, and other professional and elite leagues.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components while following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux). You will 1.) ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. 2.) Be part of the team building the different layers of the infrastructure. 3) Have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality.
What sets us apart
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision and complementary health - shared benefits coverage
- Flexible working hours in an innovative and exciting industry
- Health and Wellness Allowance
- Parking or Transit Stipend
- Extra Holiday Days
- Never less than 15 days of vacation, even in your first year
- Ample paid sick days
- Located at beautiful Purdy’s Wharf with access to many convenient amenities
- A games room with a pool table and ping pong gear
- A collaboration and relation space with three TV’s to enjoy the latest game as you chill with your view of the harbour
- Many “Fun Factory” planned ongoing initiatives to pump up the Fun Factor
- A collaborative, diverse and team focused environment that supports your growth as a professional all while ensuring we laugh the way!
- Work on a software platform used by many of the biggest and best teams in professional sports!
What sets you apart
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements
- Proactive as a clear communicator of thoughts and ideas
- Quick to learn new technologies
- Interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows at KINDUCT
- Passionate about User Experience
- Curious about new technology and product experiences
- Proactive in seeking out others’ opinions and suggestions, with a strong focus on team and collaboration
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Deep understanding of React.js and its core principles?
- Experience with Redux is a plus
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- ?Demonstrated web performance profiling, troubleshooting and optimization experience.
- Familiar with web performance best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- ?Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as OAuth, JWTs, etc
- Familiarity with modern front-end CI/CD pipelines and tools? such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.?
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use?
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code?
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers?
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful professional sport franchises in the world, then look no further. We at KINDUCT are looking forward to hearing from you, and to welcoming you to our ever growing family of Kinducterdactyls!