FINABRO is a digital consultant for saving and investing. In 2016, we started as an innovative startup with the goal of making saving and investing simple and intuitive. We want to help people save properly (and more) and invest their money well. Easy. Individually. Transparent. And at a fair cost. The product is up, investors are on board and we are online since June 2017.
Currently we are looking for the earliest possible entry
Front End Developer (m/f)
What you will do:
- You are constantly developing our state-of-the-art Cross Platform app with Cordova.
- You are constantly improving our way of working and our product by selecting and integrating new tools and technologies.
- You like to expand your own knowledge and thereby develop your own way of working.
- Working with the entire team, you'll improve the user experience of our product and resolve any bugs that occur.
- You identify areas in our application, which have to be secured for the future ("technical debt") and work out solutions for it.
What we are expecting:
- Enthusiasm for Apps: You've already worked on developing mobile apps, ideally Cross Platform with Cordova.
- Well-versed handling of common tools: You are safe with HTML, SASS / CSS, REST APIs, you are familiar with Git and have Linux / Shell basic knowledge.
What we offer:
- A passionate leadership team that enables a development and learning environment.
- A dynamic, inspiring and interdisciplinary team (it's not just about finances).
- An open, Scandinavian-inspired working environment with flat hierarchies in which each team member plays an important role.
- Challenge, motivation and variety - we can help shape a lot.
We just started - so you have the opportunity to help shape an emerging start-up right from the start. Sounds good? Then apply now via the application button!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,000 gross / month for 40 hours. Depending on the qualifications we are happy to overpay!
Acquisition is not appreciated.