We are looking for people to join our team who know their stuff, are passionate about it, and who want to learn more. Our Senior Front-End Developer will want to be involved in communicating with clients and have a say on how something should look and work. We need people who are enjoy working in a team and collaborating across all disciplines.
In this role you will—
- Build and develop software solutions with novelty and impact, and integrate them into our client’s software landscape
- Co-create and design concepts together with our designers and clients
- Create solution proposals for our clients
- Build prototypes to help explore or validate new propositions
- Champion our ways of working and develop workflows with our clients
- Mentor and inspire other developers from the team
- You know how to build a smooth single-page app from the ground up in e.g. React, Vue, or Angular.
- You know what it takes to have your client talk with a back-end over a REST API, and even design one when needed.
- You're no stranger to HTML and CSS, or looking up DOM elements and setting breakpoints in Chrome's DevTools.
- You know how to minify, bundle, and get your code running on e.g. Heroku or Netlify.
- Understanding of current programming paradigms: functional programming, reactive programming, etc.
- You communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
Does this sound like you?
- A browser is not just a rendering tool, it's your medium of choice.
- You like to keep yourself up-to-date on the latest happenings in the web development scene.
- You've probably come across technologies such as Redux, Elm, TypeScript, RxJS, Cycle.js or Purescript. Maybe you've also tried running your app on React Native to see how it compares to the web.
- You can appreciate high-quality web craftsmanship, good open-source libraries and tools and might have published a Node module or contributed to one.
- Opportunities to work in projects from our other sites in Germany, Finland, Sweden or Norway excite you
- You are a team player who can work in a multi-disciplined arena.