Senior Front End Engineer
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Develop frontend solutions in support of collecting, managing, and analyzing a large variety of data that involve spaces, people, events, and their interplays.
- Design and implement end-to-end solutions, with a focus on frontend implementation.
- Build frontend Web UI for BI dashboard and interactive analysis
- Massage different data from API for Web UI to consume
- Collaborate with other cross-functional engineering teams, including teams that work on smart buildings, core platforms, growth and engagement, etc.
- Utilize 3rd party map engine to fulfill app requirements
- Categorize UI requirements and componentize them into reusable pieces
- Provide data visualization support for research in the following disciplines:
- Sensor networks and ubiquitous computing
- Data management and query processing
- Distributed systems and cloud computing
- Social network analytics
Machine learning (computer vision, NLP, etc.)
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Experience modern framework such as Angular/React/Vue/Nextjs
- Familiarity with building/packaging and testing JS applications
- Knowledge of UI/UX concepts and best practices (less/sass)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with data visualizations such as d3
- Familiarity with backend development such as node or spring boot
Familiarity with modern web authentication techniques