Mobify is looking for an Intermediate Front-End Engineer to join our Partner Success team and work remotely from the United Kingdom!
We’re building the best platform for Progressive Web Apps
in retail. PWAs are websites that useService Workers
to gain app-like super powers. They receive push notifications, work offline and are incredibly fast. PWAs are accessed directly from a web browser rather than downloaded from an app store.
As an Engineer on our Partner Success team, you’ll work directly with brands and their systems integrator partners
to build, run and evolve PWAs on our platform.
Our customers and partners use our platform to build the best shopping experiences in the world. Seriously! Our customer Lancome was featured in mainstage at Google I/O during the Web Keynote
and won the Mobile Commerce Excellence Award at the Internet Retailer 2017 Excellence Awards
As a Partner Success Front-End Engineer, you will be the key technical contact to enable partner or customer project development teams, consulting with their Architects and Developers on Mobify best practices and solutions.
What You'll Do
- Occasionally, travel to London and European countries to assist our customers and partners building on our platform
- Work remote and overlap with Vancouver timezone
- Provide technical leadership to our Partner’s teams remotely and in-person
- Work with a diverse partner ecosystem to collaborate on project development best practices, architecture and design approaches with our product
- Collaborate in code and design reviews with our Partners to create better solutions
- Apply software development best practices from our Developer Values and Coding Style
- Spot rough edges across implementations and work with other teams to remove them
- Present feedback from the developer community to Product, Product Management and the rest of the Mobify
- Occasionally respond to developer queries within our support infrastructure
- Occasionally aid Sales Engineering in customer or partner inquiries
Who You Are
- You are a flexible team player who can work independently and over distance
- You’re a strong communicator who loves to working in developer communities
- You can explain technical concepts to audiences of varying skill levels
- You have the tenacity to debug tricky problems that span multiple systems or vendors
- You’ve worked on a team building and maintaining a web application
- You’re passionate about building great experiences for users on the web
- You have a growth mindset and are open and willing to both accept and give feedback
- You enjoy occasional visits to a customer or partner onsite
Mobify helps brands deliver amazing commerce experiences to everyone. The Mobify platform enables teams to rapidly build, run and evolve experiences that engage every shopper, regardless of their device, network, or ability.
We love coming to work every day because of the people who surround us – the friendly and supportive environment ensures that everyone feels welcome and all voices are heard
Mobify is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of all backgrounds and experience levels to apply.