Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
Our tech team is composed of 40 engineers across Paris and NYC, organized in specialized squads.
As we wish to expand our team in NYC, we are looking for candidates who are curious to learn, develop creative new projects and be team-players.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Implementing new features
- Working closely with Product Designers on one of the main client-facing app, used daily by thousands of people
- Writing a scalable and tested codebase
- Pairing with other engineers
You'll learn from challenges like:
- Deciding what ideas, features, and tasks to pursue through proactivity
- Deploying daily features and bugs to production
- Building a real-time product
- Helping Marketing, Sales & Support teams understand new features and spot bugs in existing ones
Our tech stack includes:
Frontend: React & Electron
Backend: Ruby on Rails
Infra: MySQL & Elasticsearch, on AWS
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with Citi Bike membership, gym membership, and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.