- We use a SOA architecture powered by many micro-services, including the bot platform, the NLP engine and the pricing/recommendation engines
- Real-time bot platform using React, Redux, Node.js, Express, and SocketIO
- Bleeding-edge front-end using isomorphic SPA’s, PWA’s, serverless architecture, server-side rendering, etc.
- You have at least 3-4 years of front-end software development work experience, and ideally have built products in a startup environment
- You learn quickly, regardless of the languages and technologies used
- You have experience taking ownership and shipping entire features end-to-end
- You love solving complex problems with logical, well-reasoned solutions
- Bonus points if you’ve been involved in reviewing code and mentoring junior engineers
What To Expect:
- After applying, you'll receive an email with all of this info. So feel free to skip it for now.
- Review - you'll hear from us within 48 hours of applying
- Phone Call - a quick call to learn who you are (resumes suck, we want to know the real you!)
- Frontend Challenge - ~60 minutes; a chance for you to show off your JS skills!
- Onsite Interview - 60 minutes; chance to connect with our Product Manager and Frontend Engineering team; discuss your background, our team’s challenges, tech, etc.
- Final Interview - meet the team, connect with our co-founders; your chance to interview us
- Compensation: top of market salaries and equity; full benefits package
- Flexible Work Arrangements: work from home, work remotely, take vacation... do what makes sense for you. This includes a holistic Parental Leave policy.
- Top Talent: work with the best in the world, including Engineers and Leadership from Google, Facebook, Wish, Twitter, Asana, YouTube, Uber and more.
- Build Something Great: most importantly, build a product used by millions around the world -- have ownership, have impact, and do great work.