Our mission is to innovate the way people connect, share moments, and create content in the world of sports. By empowering live streaming at scale, we support the creation of network of sport communities.
4 billion people share their passion for football - the world’s largest focused community. Our streaming platform already connects 6 continents, 17 million raving fans, 30 million streams annually, supported by 5 international offices across the world, 30+ nationalities and 70+ mycujoo heroes… and that’s just the beginning: the global world of (E-)sports is our playground and digital innovation is our gameplan.
We’re a rapidly growing sports tech company. But it’s not just sports and tech that bring us together. It’s the opportunity to have a significant impact on the digital revolution, while being connected to passionate cujoos from every corner of the world.
For us every day is match day. We strive to win the championship - day and night - we compete against lags, bugs, monoliths and sometimes our very own new platform and product features.
At the moment, we are looking for a React Native developer to join us in our Amsterdam office.
You’ll be working in one of our cross-functional teams, each of which has been given full ownership over its product and features. What makes us pretty unique is the fact that we turned around our ways of working - we started creating teams around features rather than functions. Within your team, your role will be to build the features that your team has dreamed up into one of our apps. And, of course, we want you to get creative and come up with new ways of improving the mycujoo experience!
Your main responsibilities:
- Create and maintain advanced applications, with an initial focus on the iOS platform
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Cover your code with unit tests to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs and improve application performance.
- Explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years commercial experience of working on a React Native Developer position
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs
- Significant experience with React Native
- Good knowledge of Swift and/or ObjC
- Excellent knowledge of redux and rxjs
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the following libraries is greatly valued:
flow, storybook, react-spring, sentry
- Experience with video streaming is appreciated
- Experience with fully native development, RxSwift and functional reactive programming
- Having at least one app released in the app store
What we offer
Obviously, we have Friday drinks, fun events, and a foosball table (surprise, surprise ?). And, yes, we give you flexibility, responsibility, challenging projects, and we are great colleagues. What makes us unique?! The opportunity to turn an industry upside-down and to shape the future of global sports communities - something you can be super proud of and tell all your friends about it.
Closely connected to sports, we team up and like challenges! We work hard, but we also take care of each other. Balance is part of our lives - no matter if it’s family, workouts (before, during & after work), fun events (pictures speak more than words!), or anything else that makes you happy… Together, we go for the win - conquering the world, creating more value for our communities, step by step.
?So...are you in? ?