We are seeking a talented React Developer for our client in the Charleston, SC area. The Senior Front End Developer (React) will join the engineering team and be tasked with helping establish a north star for great customer experience, you will be collaborating closely with a cross-functional team to understand & interpret the needs of the user while balancing the needs of the business and technology. To depict how the user experience could come to life, you’ll partner with the business and the engineering team to define the high-level flows and architect the detailed interactions (and everything in between). Strong empathy paired with the analytical and creative ability to translate business, user and technology need into is a must.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work closely with Product Management and other cross-functional team members to build great solutions
- Decipher technical documentation for APIs, systems, open source projects, etc
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Provide leading edge technical solutions
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Create intuitive interfaces that address user and business needs. In this role, you will participate in the entire iterative design process from discovery to launch.
- Document Functional User Requirements to communicate design, process, rationale and decisions that direct and support UX/UI and functional design
- Experience with multi-platform development, including responsive design
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate with engineers and peer teams
- 5+ years of software development experience with a progression of increasing scope and complexity of work
- Experience translating wireframes and visual designs into quality code.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision for design and deliver on it
- Ability to deliver visual designs, concepts, UI components and specs quickly
- Working knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and relative solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Catch Talent is a high-touch recruiting agency that delivers end-to-end talent acquisition solutions to growing technology, digital media, and professional services companies. Headquartered in Charleston, SC, Catch brings decades of technical recruiting expertise to both local and national clients, and offers a full range of flexible solutions including direct placement hiring, recruitment process outsourcing, contract, and contract-to-hire models. Catch specializes in the full talent attraction lifecycle by sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates who are interview-ready, culturally-aligned, and ready to make an immediate impact - learn how at catchtalent.com.