-- About the Project --
We are looking for someone to help us finish front-end work for our DIY trip planner (link to video above) with React. If you want to shape the future of travel and be a key player of a small, highly-collaborative engineering team that lets you own projects, we want to hear from you. You should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces, have high attention to detail, and look forward to learning new technologies and systems. As a Front-End Engineer, you’ll be at the front line of our work to deliver seamless experiential travel, with the authority and responsibility to make decisions that will grow our platform and help our users.
-- About You --
1. You’re passionate about good code and insist on changing it for the better.
2. You have well-informed opinions on software design and are comfortable sharing them.
3. Curious and constantly looking to improve, you spend your free time learning and teaching yourself new skills
4. You focus on the product and user experience, and enjoy creating technology to serve those needs.
5. You pride yourself on your ability to work well with others.
6. You care about making a difference.
7. React Expert