Liquorice is one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best- in-class strategy, creative, and technology, as well as the South African office of the international digital agency Digitas Lbi. The agency is young, dynamic and growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for great digital professionals who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape. We are currently seeking a Mid Level Front End Developer to join our Cape Town team. We need someone who will have no problem fitting into this driven and dynamic environment.
- Slicing up designs to create websites, Facebook campaigns.
- Develop quality, front-end code following coding standards and best practices.
- Maintain technical knowledge of industry standards, best practices and trends.
- Making websites cross browser compatible.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Able to function under consistent high pressure and be deadline driven.
- Think laterally and can find feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems.
- Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skill set. Adheres to best practices and standards.
- Self-starter and driven.
- Be logical in his thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps.
- Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise.
- Passion about their skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Front End Development
- Web design qualification
The position is deadline driven and your continued success in the position is dependent upon your ability to consistently produce the highest quality code, to spec, within deadlines.
If you feel this role is ideal for you then please apply through the link below.
Should you not receive a response from us within four weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- CSS Pre-processing e.g. LESS / SASS
- Experience with a Front End JS Framework e.g. React / Vue
- Experience with Front End build tools e.g. Gulp /Grunt / Webpack
- Using media queries to create responsive websites.
- Understanding of CSS grid systems.
- Experience with version control such as SVN or Git.
- Experience with Expression Engine.
- Facebook JS SDK.
- PHP / MySQL.
- Experience with Wordpress