SevOne strives for excellence in application-aware network performance management. The strength of our software solutions, innovative architecture, and rapid growth have created the need for talented, driven individuals to join our team and take our company to the next level!
We need strong critical thinkers who are willing and able to learn new technologies quickly; therefore our ideal candidate may possess some, all or a combination of the following technologies:
- ·Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- ·Building reusable components
- ·Create unit testing for each delivered module
- ·Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- ·Comfortable working with new software tools – not afraid of new technology
- ·Attending and participating in all Scrum meetings for the team
- ·Training and mentoring junior staff
- ·Writing automated unit, functional and integration tests as needed
- ·Code reviews within your team
- ·5+ years of professional working experience. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent is preferred.
- ·Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- ·Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- ·Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- ·Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- ·Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- ·Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- ·Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- ·General programming chops, we want generalists with one or two strong areas. You should be well rounded and able to learn new technologies fast!
- Linux experience
- MySQL knowledge
- Networking knowledge
- Test Driven Development
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!),we observe 10 paid Holidays a year.
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people through our Fortune 100 Customers.
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment: flip flops, shorts, T-shirts = OK
- Nerf Guns, Ping Pong, Foosball, gaming rooms and a two story slide!
- Free Food: Catered payday lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Competitive Health benefits that start on day one!
- Education Reimbursement ($5200 per year!) Employee Loyalty Program, Innovation Time-Outs, and much more.
SevOne is an equal opportunity employer. At SevOne, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
No agencies will be entertained for this role.