ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Retail Operations – Team Pre-Order
Reports to: Engineering Lead
Team Size: <10
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Cristiana Martins, firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Full-stack engineer for Pre-order and Merchandise Optimization, you'll build data-driven products that help Zalando to place the right orders for the right articles at the beginning of each buying season. You’ll provide recommendations for quantities of each new article and sizes.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Take the ownership for designing, developing, deploying and operating end-to-end solutions
- Deliver high quality software by paying strong attention to API design, automated tests, performance and system resilience
- Work in a cross functional team consisting of developers, designers, product managers and product analytics
- Proactively share knowledge and learn from your peers
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience in Python and React
- Experience in system architecute and RESTful API design, in building microservice-based systems with preference in cloud
- Design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important solutions on AWS with DevOps and CI/CD mindset that impacts hundreds of colleagues and thousands of suppliers
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.