Mobile Software Engineer
We are looking for a mobile app developer to join our team.
We are building an open, decentralized mobility marketplace that aggregates all mobility services in the world - a vision we call “the Internet of Mobility”. We are a small (for now) team backed by venture capital and with a strong vision that is resonating among city officials and mobility service providers.
At Iomob you will:
- build an app to discover, book, and pay for any mobility services (buses, taxis, rideshares, ...) that is the main end-user frontend of our platform
- help hire a junior developer and lead the mobile app development team, reporting to the CTO
- experience in mobile app development, specifically in React Native
- ability to manage the uncertainty associated with a startup environment
- functional professional English and strong communication skills
- ability to lead a development team
We will value:
- complementary skills: web development, graphical design, UX
- formal education in Computer Science and/or Mathematics
- knowledge in blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies is a plus
Our ideal candidate is a strong coder with a doer attitude who can deliver production-grade, maintainable, extensible, clean code. In exchange, we offer a candid, inclusive, meritocratic environment where you can thrive.
Besides salary, you will get a stake in the company in the form of tokens.