Just Street is an innovative and new concept marketplace that places pop-up vendors to events and spaces.
Born out of a love for food and having spent time cooking across Central America and South-East Asia, the question that kept hitting us is why doesn’t this amazing food exist back at home… but it does - STREET FOOD! Our mission is to hyper-grow the street food industry so as many people as possible can regularly access the best of international cuisine.
In 10 operating weeks, we’ve signed up over 130 vendors, transacted over £18,500 through our marketplace and have worked with some of the biggest clients in London including: WeWork, KPMG, BP, Warner Bros, ITN, JLL, GPE and many more!
We’re looking to expand our team and have an exciting year ahead which will involve: securing a round of funding, growing the team and developing our technology. This is the start of an awesome journey!
About the job:
We’re a small team and given the early stage nature of Just Street, the candidate will get to contribute to the direction, strategy and vision for the company and there will be scope for extremely quick growth and responsibility.
Expect a competitive salary, great stock options package, fast and well-deserved promotion, flexible working hours, an awesome office space and an even better company culture - we really value everyone showing their true personality and bringing their ‘flavour’ and vision to the Just Street brand.
The central role in this position will revolve around building the Just Street technology.
• As a marketplace we’re currently operating off a website, we want the candidate to get involved and take ownership of our mobile application.
• You will be able to build the app from scratch and be expected to impart your own vision and creative license
• The application should allow vendors to create a user account and easily select which events they would like to trade at.
• A grasp of both Front and Back-end tech ideal or showing a willingness to learn.
• React Native the preferred language, although flexible.
We’re looking for someone who is interested in the startup world, has drive to grow a successful company, has passion for business and desire to build something from scratch.
• Based in the UK and can travel to London on occasion.
• Good A-Levels (BBB or above).
• Recent University Graduate with a Computer Science degree preferred but not-essential.
• Has previous experience building mobile applications
• A good eye for UI and UX
• Happy to work with an open brief - utilising their initiative to deliver the best product
• Loves to develop their skill-set and is happy to learn necessary skills
• Most importantly, excited by the prospect of building an app from scratch!
As we start to grow further, we need someone to join our team bringing lots of fresh ideas, energy and drive to the role. We want someone who is prepared to get involved with all aspects of Just Street and really help us accelerate with our mission.
Since launching, we’ve proven our MVP, secured recurring customers and are ready for the next stage of our growth. It’s an awesome time to get involved and will be an incredible experience.
Please get in touch for details.
Looking forward to an exciting and prosperous 2019!