Working on our DNA Team, your role will be to work with our web-designer and our back-end engineer to build a first class user experience for our new DNA product.
You will lead the implementation of all front end components, and be capable of taking a design and building it into well-structured CSS and HTML, in line with Findmypast’s coding standards.
During the course of the quarter we will be running a number of multi-variant tests so an understanding of AB testing and experimentation would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for…
- Working with our designer to ensure there is a balance between design and technical considerations.
- Working with our back-end engineer to implement these designs with our React based website.
- Providing accurate estimates for engineering tasks and ensuring delivery against these estimates.
- Working with engineers doing pair programming where appropriate.
- Ensuring that your work falls in line with our quality standards.
- Writing unit and automated tests where appropriate and ensuring all your work is manually tested.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Working using React
- Has worked on cross-functional teams with designers and back-end engineers