Ecoation Innovative Solutions Inc. are doing their part to help the feed the future in assisting the world's growers by designing and developing robotics and AI systems, which detect crop health in commercial greenhouses internationally. We are the proud winners of the 2018 GreenTech Innovation Concept and New Ventures BC 2017 Awards, and an opportunity has arisen for a new member to join our team within the software department. If you're passionate about high technology, food, innovation, and sustainability, we would love to hear from you today.
Do your best, then try to do even better. Never give up, be persistent. Maximize every single opportunity. Honour food and its products. Make the world a better place. This is what Ecoation is all about. Find out more about our company at www.ecoation.com.
We are seeking to fill an intermediate to a senior level opening in our Software Development team. If the above core values resonate with you and you believe you can satisfy the following job requirements, we would like to hear from you.
* Create user experiences by creating features that are simple, intuitive, performant, and reliable
* Build, test, and ship new user-facing code in modern tools, including reusable components and frontend libraries
* Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high-quality code
* Own entire features from specification to shipping
* Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
* Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external), design, research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
* Proficiency with React, Redux, and ES6
* Ability to write very high quality, well-tested code
* Experience designing and shipped user-facing features in a modern, component-based UI framework
* Ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
* 3+ years of relevant experience in software engineering/ development