We're currently seeking experienced front-end engineers to continue growing our engineering team. We're looking for candidates with a deep understanding of web technologies to join us in both expanding our flagship product and creating new products. Our team operates in an agile manner, keeping processes to a minimum and enabling engineers to stay focused on their work. We're especially interested in people who are eager to mentor junior engineers and who have recent experience with React/Redux, recent experience with implementing responsive web apps, or UI/UX design skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field related to software development
- 4+ years of relevant career experience (2+ positions preferred)
- Enthusiasm for unit tests and robust APIs
- Implement new features and maintain existing features of Hazel software
- Support features with tests, instrumentation, and documentation
- Respond to customer escalations as needed
- Collaborate on gathering requirements for features and identifying areas of risk or uncertainty
- Contribute to improvements in team-wide processes, communication, and organization
- Self-motivated and quick to learn. Everyone says this, but we really mean it. We’re a fast-growing startup, where all employees have a direct impact on our success.
- Excellent communications skills. Engineers need to be equally comfortable discussing matters within the team, participating in a call with a customer, and writing timely, thoughtful emails.
- Writes clean, efficient, intelligible code. Although we're a startup and move quickly, we don't sacrifice code quality.