Apply for this job
Who we are
We’re a thriving and agile tech development firm. People are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, we care. Our team personally cares about our clients and the world around them, and we care about our team’s life-long dreams, aspirations, and career development.
We strongly believe in the power of community. This is why we seek opportunities to build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. We’re like a family, but with people from all over the world.
We celebrate diversity in all its forms. Backgrounds, personalities, career paths, languages... you name it. We actively innovate, learn, and share stories around the topic. We want everyone to feel welcomed and included in all we do.
We like having fun and enjoying ourselves. We wake up every day inspired to build a more efficient and enjoyable world.
As a Senior Mobile Developer, we expect you to be disciplined when it comes to software development, and ready and eager to both collaborate with and mentor technical and non-technical teammates as you plan, develop, and deliver mobile applications for our clients. We expect you to lead projects as well as teams. We expect you to take ownership of your tasks, excel at time management, and be a fast learner, while also focusing on ongoing personal improvement.
The technologies listed below are mentioned to give you a reference point for our stack. Above all else, we look at personal ability and potential for growth when hiring for this position.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop software according to specifications (SRS, Interface Designs)
- Coach colleagues to encourager their professional growth
- Confidently take initiative on projects and tasks
- Uphold and reinforce software development guidelines
- Research, test, and implement new techniques and technologies
- Advise and consult with clients around technical decisions and direction
The ideal candidate has
- 5+ years experience as a software developer or engineer with at least 2 recent years in mobile development
- A Bachelor’s degree, college degree, certification in a software-related field or equivalent degree or experience
- English or French at working-level proficiency (full bilingualism is preferred)
You should be proficient with
- Mobile application development (React Native or Flutter)
- Development Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, XP, Kanban, Shape Up, etc.)
- Application Testing (unit, functional, E2E, etc.)
- CI/CD Pipelines Domain-Driven Design
- At least one major modern server-side programming language such as NodeJS, Typescript, Java or Python
It’s a plus if you have experience with
- Web user interface libraries and frameworks (React, Polymer, AngularJS, Vue.js, etc.)
- Cloud-hosting platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Virtualization and Containerization In-Memory object storage, caching and queue systems
- Microservices and Serverless Systems Hexagonal ArchitectureOpen-source contributions
What we offer
- Competitive Salary and contribution to your pension plan (RRSP)
- Flexible hours of work and choose how you work
- Work from anywhere up to 8 weeks
- Paid sabbatical
- Wellness and productivity spending account
- Opportunity to work from our international offices
- Parental program
Check out our careers page to learn more.
Only considered candidates will be contacted.