Apply for this job
At Zeller, we’re champions for businesses of all sizes, and proud to be a fast-growing Australian scale-up taking on the ambitious goal of reimagining business banking and payments.
We believe in a level playing field, where all businesses benefit from access to smarter payments and financial services solutions that accelerate their cash flow, help them get paid faster, and give them a better understanding of their finances. So we’re hard at work building the tools to make it happen.
Zeller is growing fast, backed by leading VCs, and brings together a global team of passionate payment and tech industry professionals. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development, we are building a high performing team to take on the outdated banking solutions. If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace a challenge, hate bureaucracy, and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the status-quo, then read on to learn more.
Are you interested in building new mobile banking apps from the ground up and changing the business banking experience in Australia?
Zeller is building an in-house mobile app team to expand the platforms where we can reach our customers and build mobile-specific banking products. As a Senior React Native Engineer, you will have influence on our technology and architecture choices and contribute to a world-class engineering culture, building new banking and payments products.
We are looking for an accomplished and outcome-driven engineer who is ready to step into a product-driven culture at a hyper-growth company.
On any given day you will be:
- Leading the implementation and delivery of major product features;
- Uplifting and setting the standard for code quality, design patterns and architectural choices;
- Performing code reviews, contributing to a testing and automation culture, and supporting our quality practices;
- End-to-end ownership and support of the features you build and of the quality and performance of the Zeller mobile app.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience building mobile apps, with experience using the React Native framework;
- Demonstrated leadership in defining and uplifting code standards within a team;
- Demonstrated ownership and delivery of complex features and products;
- Experience with native iOS and/or Android development environments and rolling out apps to the App Store;
- Experience working with typescript, graphql, and a substantial background in testing and quality practices;
- Experience working in a product driven team, delivering highly performant mobile applications;
- Excellent communication and planning skills with a deep appreciation for the customer and business context;
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices and of the React Native technology landscape.
You may have experience in/exposure to:
- Experience working with CI pipelines, continuous delivery practices, AWS, Event Driven/CQRS backends
- Strong understanding of Apple and Android’s UX guidelines
- Experience in payments and / or banking
Apply today to join our amazing Zeller team!
Like the rest of the team, you’ll benefit from:
A competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage;
A balanced, progressive, and supportive work environment;
Excellent parental leave and other leave entitlements;
A fantastic office environment;
Endless learning and development opportunities;
Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team;
An ability to influence and shape the future of Zeller as our company scales both domestically and globally;
Being part of one of Australia’s most exciting scale-ups.