We are change-makers!
We combine our global experience in key industries and the latest technologies to help fast-growing and established companies transform and accelerate their business models, develop innovative digital solutions, scale technology capabilities, and sustain their growth.
Building bridges towards a better future with more opportunities.
To ensure we are building a diverse, inclusive environment that reflects the truth about our culture as well as social and professional goals, we seek to recruit with an ever-increasing focus on representation. That means we consider expressions of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers factors that bring significant assets to our company, ensuring that there are no barriers to connect talent with incredible opportunities.
We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and everyone at e-Core is empowered to be themselves and encouraged to develop professionally and personally.
During your day as a React Developer you will:
- Strive to thoroughly understand customer, business, engineering, and stakeholder needs to provide effective solutions to meet those needs;
- Build real partnerships among team members and throughout the company;
- Utilizing streamlined development and deployment processes that empower engineers to drive features to production;
- Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to anticipate technical needs and facilitate the design of our infrastructure.
As a React Developer you:
- Have solid experience with React;
- Have experience with Typescript;
- Have experience with GCP;
- Know how to write high-quality, testable code;
- Are passionate about the best design and coding practices;
- Have advanced English skills.
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits in a model that you will chose what’s the best for you:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Meal and/or Food allowance
- Multi Benefits Card
- 15 days of vacation every 6 months (30 days of PTO per year)
- Private Pension Plan
- Short-Term Incentive Plan (PLR)
- Parking allowance in SP and POA offices
- Possibility to choose between a variety of work models
- Financial support for studies and daycare center
- Flexible work hours
- Customized setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard)
- Periodic Wellbeing Sessions (Meditation, Mindfulness, Breathing Techniques, etc.)
- Home Office Setup Allowance (according to your work model)
- Monthly Remote Work Allowance (according to your work model)