Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to our Website team in Brazil!
You'll be joining our Marketing Engineering & Platform (MEP) Focus Area - Website squad, which is in charge of the Gympass’ public Website, Blog, and Landing Pages platform combining Marketing and product efforts to deliver high quality and performant solutions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the platform focusing on performance, scalability, and resilience;
- Support existing systems looking to enhance functionality, increase scale, and transform in new ways to meet our product demands;
- Work in a collaborative and agile environment that prioritizes people over process and is laser-focused on productivity;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and edge cases on a global scale.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience;
- Experienced working with modern agile product development teams of engineers, product managers, and designers;
- Strong experience working with web technologies, such as React, NextJS, Typescript, Styled Components;
- Experienced in Cloud-based architectures (AWS / GCP);
- Versed in concepts such as TDD, SOLID, Design Patterns distributed systems and architecture. Capable of understanding pitfalls and anticipating common failure modes of a microservice environment;
- Experienced in implementing prototypes and in practices and concepts such as MVP, A/B testing and feature toggles for rolling-out features to production;
- Data driven person, who asks for data to support product decisions before blindly implementing things, you try to simplify the scope of what you are developing constantly;
- You are able to articulate ideas clearly when speaking to groups in English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.