Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Front-end Engineer? We’re glad you asked!
Gravity R&D (or shortly Gravity) was acquired by Taboola, the leading content discovery platform of the open web. Our office in Budapest, Hungary is to become Taboola’s R&D hub in Central Europe.
What is the key purpose of the Front-end Engineer?
As a Front-end engineer working on R&D/Yuspify in Budapest, you will develop smart systems that allow SME customers to integrate Enterprise grade personalization into their sites and applications. You will not only develop interfaces for our clients, but develop our integration framework that is used in high traffic websites and applications.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
As a Front-end engineer, you will:
- Work closely with UX designers
- Work with our Integration team
For this role it is essential that you have:
- University / College degree
- 3 – 5 years of Front End Engineering experience
- Few years of coding experience in Vue or React
- Vue experience is preferred
- Have an eye for detail
- Hands on experience with Prototyping software (Figma preferred)
- Besides understanding how common JS frameworks work, we require that the candidate understands the Browsers’ inner workings:
- Understanding network issues related to web applications
- Knowledgeable about cookie handling
- Has a strong CSS and HTML foundation
- Intermediate English skills
It would be great if you also have:
- Full stack development experience
- SVG/Canvas experience
- Linux user
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.