Apply for this job
Nium was founded on the mission to build the global payments infrastructure of tomorrow, today. With the onset of the on-demand economy, its single platform for global payments and card issuing is shaping how banks, fintechs, and businesses everywhere to disburse and collect funds instantly across borders. Its payout network supports 100 currencies and spans 195+ countries, 100 of which in real-time. Funds can be disbursed to accounts, wallets, and cards and collected locally in 35 markets. Nium’s growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries. Nium holds regulatory licenses and authorizations in over 40 countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance – regardless of geography. The company is co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
At Nium Checkout we are building the platform grounds up and are learning the nuances of building a Global Checkout platform along the way. Our fabulous team of engineers have built MVP of our two product offerings, integrated with Payment Processors in 9 different countries across 3 continents and are helping onboard merchants with simple and easy to integrate APIs & solutions within the first 6 months of its inception – And we are just getting started. We believe in quality and ease of integration for the products we are building and the same can be seen in our APIs (Feel free to browse them @ https:// docs.checkout.nium.com). We are a fast moving nimble team of engineers and are open to pivot and change course as per the business requirements. We look to expand our product portfolio and onboard new regions to achieve our goal of becoming a formidable global player in the shortest possible time.
We are looking to onboard a strong technical front-end engineer with a minimum of 4 years of experience who will work with us as a team & help us build and expand our product portfolio. We are continuously enhancing and building new features and the shortlisted engineer will own the analysis, design, development and rollout of product features on the front-end. We’ve started building our front-end platform using Next.js with Springboot Webflux in back-end on AWS and are looking for front-end engineer who can quickly onboard on to our techstack and hit the ground running along with us. We are running a marathon at Usain Bolt speed and are looking for engineers who do not get overwhelmed by the speed of execution and the challenges of an early stage start-up.
- You will be responsible to build UI components and features, to begin with but not limited to, as part of our development team
- You should have good understanding of Design Patterns and Software Engineering principles
- You should be able to break complex requirements into simple, secure and scalable UI components and modules
- You will be responsible to write and review, clean and modular code with unit and integration test cases
- You should adhere to the coding guidelines and quality
- You should be a self-learner and able to work independently with minimal guidance
- You should have strong knowledge of atleast one front-end technology (react, angular.js, vue.js or next.js)
- You should have excellent hands-on knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms and should be good in problem solving
- You should have working knowledge of either RDBMS or No-SQL databases and basic understanding of Java as a back-end technology
- You should be open to learn, explore and adapt to new technologies
- You should have a working knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally -
#KeepItSimple, #MakeItBetter and #WinItTogether.
What's it like to be a Nium'er?
We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information visit www.nium.com