Monite lets neobanks or B2B SaaS companies embed Invoicing, AP Automation, and other functionalities into their existing interface in 3-5 weeks. Essentially, we’re building a company like Stripe but focused on finance automation. It’s a new industry we’re opening in Embedded Finance.
Learn more about working with Monite here.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for building scalable and programmable infrastructural Fintech-As-Code product with back end end front end SDKs connected to it.
- You have experience in TypeScript, React and FE development
- You know how to work with GitLab, CI/CD
- You speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have good leadership skills
- You are a doer with a creative force and high attention to detail: strive for the highest quality with an iterative approach mindset
- You are receptive to feedback, to be mentored and mentor. We're caring and make sure that everyone can grow. You will be empowered. You will empower others.
?Doer mentality - you talk to clients/experts, you conceptualize, you experiment
?People-centric - you're great at building and developing relationships
?Passionate - you love what you do and you always go the extra mile
?Ambition & growth mindset - you want to be a top-notch professional, you learn with every challenge, you are looking for solutions rather than describing the problems
?Low ego - you use every opportunity to get feedback and grow instead of having negative emotions, you see every problem as an opportunity, you use radical candor
?Self-starter - you value autonomy, come up with initiatives and work well on remote
?You live for feedback culture, you love to be mentored and to mentor.
- We offer an amazing work environment, we strive for performance, but always balance it with kindness and care.
- We work from multiple locations (USA, Berlin, Georgia, London, Brazil). We have a work from anywhere policy.
- We value hard and soft skills. We are looking for passionate engineers, really interested in making our product better.
- We value autonomy and a good balance of velocity vs quality.
- We offer an attractive salary package.
- We provide mentorship & courses.
- Premium Mac/Windows laptop.
- We are a small team as of now. The best opportunity to have an impact on a team growing fast.