LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for Senior Software Engineer:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you would work with a team to develop, own and continually improve critical features in the LastPass browser extension serving as a secure digital assistant for over 5 million active users.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
- You will work closely with the agile team responsible for the development and maintenance of the LastPass browser extension, helping to grow more junior engineers along the way
- You will collaborate with product managers and designers and shape the future of the product
- You will also work with the support team, assessing and evaluating incoming issues and their severity. Helping the team fix the customer issues with speed and quality
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- Continually improving our role as digital assistant with the LastPass browser extension maintaining core features like automatic form fill
- Take part in forming the product, designing, and shipping new features that solve our customers’ needs
- Use encryption technology to protect user data and design new, amazing features
- Review team pull requests and discuss technical implementations to find the best path forward
- Debug and troubleshoot issues to support?our end users and clients
- Work on a highly Agile development team, as well as with other?cross-functional?teams
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Proficiency with React and Redux
- Experience developing, testing, maintaining, and refactoring code of high complexity
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team-player and can-do attitude
Its great, but not required
- Experience with advanced redux middleware libraries like redux-saga or redux-observable
- Experience working on browser extensions (chrome manifest v2/v3, web extensions, etc)
- Experience with modules and module bundlers (webpack, vite)
- Experience with version control, build, and bug tracking systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, BitBucket, and Jira
- Backend development experience with the following technologies: PHP, .NET Core
- Market-Leading Password Manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice