Sustainable Talent is on the search for a Front-End Engineer who will be supporting our client NVIDIA.
This is a W-2 full-time remote contract position based out of Santa Clara, CA. Pay is flexible based on experience with full benefits, PTO. The base pay for this position ranges from $90-$120/hr.
As a Front-End Engineer, you will be a member of NVIDIA’s Digital Marketing team. You will work on the latest web technologies to build quality digital experiences on the web and support digital marketing campaigns on our websites around the world. You will use agile methodologies to design and develop front end libraries and applications to improve user experiences for customers of both our consumer (GeForce) and enterprise businesses (NVIDIA.com), as well as for internal team members. If you have a passion for innovation and driving outstanding web experiences, we are looking for you! You should be comfortable working on a sophisticated web platform with minimal direction while collaborating with a globally distributed team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Showcase problem-solving and analytical skills to translate business and technical requirements into workable technical solutions for new and existing web applications.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail in redefining UI/UX designs into high-quality code (i.e. reliable, readable, efficient, testable).
- Work with creative teams to ensure UX design feasibility and scalability.
- Collaborate with project managers to plan, organize, and manage tasks, resources, and timelines to accomplish work accurately and on-time.
- Work with QA teams to diagnose and debug application issues quickly and efficiently.
- Implement automated unit and integration tests to ensure code stability and robustness.
- Keep up to date with frequently evolving business requirements across multiple projects.
- Maintain, apply, and share knowledge of evolving frontend technologies and industry trends.
- Learn and apply NVIDIA standards, best practices, and industry standards to own work.
What we need to see:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years demonstrable experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and deployment.
- Experience implementing popular tools in the React ecosystem for client-side routing, state management, data-fetching, CSS-in-JS, internationalization and localization.
- Proficient in cross-browser, responsive web design using CSS grid, flexbox, and media queries.
- Background with frontend tooling using Babel, Webpack, NPM, or similar tools.
- Experience writing unit tests using Jest, React Testing Library, or other tools.
- Background with CI/CD, Git, and collaborative development workflows
- Understanding of REST APIs and their utilization.
- Understanding of web app performance, SEO, accessibility, and security standards.
- Deep technical, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- UI/UX design background with good understanding of key design principles.
- Background with storybook-driven or test-driven development processes.
- Experience implementing end-to-end tests with Cypress or similar testing framework.
- Experience deploying web applications in AWS and using services such as S3, EC2, EKS, Lambda, etc.
- Background with Apache or NGINX.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. They have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for them and if you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
Sustainable Talent is a M/F+, disabled, and veteran equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.