Explore a new world of possibilities:
At HomeToGo, we’re on a mission to make incredible accommodation easily accessible for everyone. Our team is united by a passion for travel, driven by innovation and impact, and guided by open-minded leaders at every level. Our commitment to recognizing and empowering exceptional talent is the foundation of our growth. We are actively hiring candidates from all around the world, including sponsoring visas for Germany. An amazing journey of opportunity with an international team lies ahead - join us!
Your future contribution:
You will join a team consisting of PHP and React (TypeScript) developers, which is built to deliver a self-service software project with a big emphasis on data quality. Our employees are involved in the full software life-cycle and have exposure to a broad set of technologies. Furthermore, you will be surrounded and supported by a team of smart, dedicated, fun, and equally driven people.
How you’ll add value:
- Collaborate with the team to create and maintain new user-facing features
- Write “clean”, well-designed code and follow best practices
- Develop for both mobile and desktop with a “mobile-first” mentality
- Be involved in the full software life-cycle
- Help to maintain a healthy codebase
- Suggest your ideas on how to improve your surroundings
You’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Possess proficiency with modern front-end tools such as TypeScript, React, and Redux
- Have experience using common front-end development tools like Webpack and Yarn
- Have familiarity with behavioral testing frameworks such as Cypress (preferred, but not essential)
- Exhibit a solid understanding of responsive design principles and best practices
- Have experience in building large-scale single-page applications
- Possess strong technical abilities to develop designs into efficient and reusable code
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Git version control system
- Have professional working proficiency in English
What HomeToGo offers:
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy, and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin.
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world's largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo.it, AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza.it, e-domizil, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.
HomeToGo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and nurturing exceptional talent, representing various backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We are authentically candid and open-minded, fostering a safe environment for diverse opinions. Our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate against race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, political, ideological or religious views, disability or age.
We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce of equality and diversity at HomeToGo and to provide opportunities to everyone. We therefore welcome your application even if you aren't completely confident that your experiences fit the job description criteria. We would really love to get to know you!