Apply for this job
? Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
?? About the role
Lodgify is on the lookout for a Frontend Developer wanting to join an ever-growing, multicultural startup. You'll help us maintain and add features to our existing React.
We seek people who are product-oriented and are motivated by participating and contributing to the growth and success of our project.
? Your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the implementation of new features and functionalities into our product, using technologies like ES6, React, React Hooks, Cypress, and Sass preprocessors.
- Work closely with the product and development team, you will take an active part in decisions that will shape our product. You will be studying its technical feasibility always with an eye on testing, performance, and quality of the code
- Extend a modern cross-browser compatible application always focusing on the latest Web APIs and features.
- At least 3+ years of experience with React.
- Previous experience with unit testing frontend apps and interest in visual integration tests
- Ability to work with existing code and improve it
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written)
- Experience with Agile Principles
- Experience with any server-side language is a plus
In addition, you'll be a good fit if you are:
- Good communicator and a team player
- A person who takes ownership of the tasks assigned
- Product oriented
- A fast learner, pragmatic and adaptable person who is highly motived to join a fast-paced startup.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
? Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.