Apply for this job
NFQ is a core technology partner for HomeToGo – a dedicated team of software engineers and data science professionals driving innovation to power the marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals. We are expanding HomeToGo’s technology team in Poland and are looking for the brightest talents to join this growing company.
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world's largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo.it, AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza.it, e-domizil, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.
Currently, we are looking for a Software Engineer (Front-end) for the Small Partner Solutions team. This team contributes directly to the development of the software solution powering HomeToGo’s direct inventory platform in localized markets and helps strengthen our positioning in the industry by creating new, exciting products for the company.
You will join a team consisting of PHP and React (TypeScript) developers, which is built to deliver a self-service software project with a big emphasis on data quality. Our employees are involved in the full software life-cycle and have exposure to a broad set of technologies. Furthermore, you will be surrounded and supported by a team of smart, dedicated, fun, and equally driven people.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with the team to create and maintain new user-facing features
- Write “clean”, well-designed code and follow best practices
- Develop for both mobile and desktop with a “mobile-first” mentality
- Be involved in the full software life-cycle
- Help to maintain a healthy codebase
- Suggest your ideas on how to improve your surroundings
What you will bring
- Proficiency with modern Front-end tools: TypeScript, React, Redux, etc.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, Yarn, etc.
- Experience with behavioural tests such as Cypress (preferred, but not essential)
- Solid understanding of responsive design and best practices
- Experience in building large-scale single-page applications
- Strong technical ability to develop designs into efficient and reusable code
- Knowledge of version control system Git
- Professional working proficiency in English
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin
14 000 - 25 700 PLN + VAT (B2B)
11 600 - 21 400 PLN gross (Permanent)
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our career opportunities are listed here