Who you are:
You have equal parts passion for developing user facing websites along with its own Content Management Systems. You jump at the chance to define and create solutions for innovative features driven by product. You have a desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment. If this sounds like you, Ziff Davis just might have the perfect opportunity to join the Engineering team who works on most trafficked commerce and publishing sites - a list that includes Mashable, PCMag, ExtremeTech, LifeHacker and Askmen.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Collaborate with developers, product managers and stakeholders to efficiently solve problems and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Conduct peer review before committing to the code repository.
- Diagnose and fix deep technical issues.
- Identify and communicate cross-team dependencies.
- Consistently deliver timely, high quality, and maintainable solutions
- Curious and eager to learn about new technology, our systems, and the industry at large
What does it take to do this job
- 4+ years of industry development experience.
- Working with Design/Product to translate into pixel-perfect implementations
- Implementing SEO/ADA best-practices
- Deep understanding of modern CSS and best-practices
- Deep understanding of JS and best-practices
- Working understanding of Page Audit tools ( Lighthouse, Pa11y, etc. )
- Working understanding of PHP/Laravel
- Experience using Tailwind CSS and with responsive web design
- Experience working with Git, Docker, testing frameworks.
- Experience working with Laravel and Laravel Nova
Perks and Benefits
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance (including domestic partner coverage) + pet insurance
- Flexible Vacation / Paid Time Off
- Charitable Giving Programs that include Paid Time off to volunteer and donation match
- Family Planning Programs like MAVEN Fertility Concierge
- Pregnancy and Paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- 401K savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Wellness Programs: Gym reimbursement, Noom and Headspace subscriptions
- Hybrid, Remote and Flexible work arrangements
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can collaborate with teams across the company while making an impact in the areas that most excite you!
***In terms of logistics, all interviews will take place over phone or video due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic***
Who we are:
Spiceworks Ziff Davis (SWZD) powers Authentic Connections™ for B2B tech vendors with insights and solutions that enable them to navigate a complex buying journey. We leverage a unique combination of first-party and third-party intent with firmographic and technographic data for unmatched visibility and valuable context into evolving buyer needs. Our key competitive advantage is in our owned and operated network of Community, Tools, Apps, Content, Research and Demand Gen brands.
We are a division of Ziff Davis (NASDAQ: ZD), SWZD is a global leader in intent-backed, full-funnel marketing solutions that fuel pipeline and revenue growth for B2B sales and marketing organizations.