Software Engineer- React.js
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
Software Engineer - React(UI)
What you’ll do:
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and dependable UI libraries.
- Building the reusable components.
- Converting the wireframes into high-quality code components.
- Write unit testing for each delivered module and apply architecture , programming tools, procedures, functions and routines towards delivering the assigned task or activity.
- Possess good knowledge of source code configuration management software involving the check-in/check-out process.
- Participate in peer code reviews and implementation of SDLC methodologies.
- Must possess problem-solving and lateral thinking skills as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- User Centric – we solve problems together, everybody has a say in strategy & design.
- 2-5 years of overall experience with at least 1+ years of experience in Reactjs.
- Proven excellence in writing readable and efficient TypeScript/ECMAScript code in ES2016+
- Experience in React.JS and the surrounding ecosystem (or familiarity with another modern frontend framework)
- Expertise with at least one of the modern state-management frameworks like Redux, MobX, Cycle.js, etc
- Experience in working with server state management libraries like ReactQuery.
- Understanding of CSS in JS libraries, CSS Modules, along with some knowledge of CSS Concepts (Box Model, Collapsed containers etc.).
- Affinity for profiling and analyzing code to identify areas for improvement.
- Good understanding of various CI services (Github Actions, Jenkins, Travis, Coveralls, Pipelines, etc).
- Strong knowledge of writing unit tests using Jest and Testing Library.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of functional and Object Oriented programming patterns.
- Good working knowledge of the DOM.
- Familiar with build tools such as Webpack, Vite and Gulp.
- Excited by working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Out of the box thinker to provide the solution for the problem at hand.
- Team player and readily available for brainstorming and help.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.