Senior Frontend Engineer
Posted 6 days ago
Apply for this job
Do you remember that last “A-ha” moment you had? When something that seemed so complex and murky all of sudden clicked into precision and clarity?
Prizeout is delivering these “A-ha” moments daily to our clients, partners, and stakeholders. We want you to be part of that reality.
We have built a team that values humility and innovation. We believe that embracing challenges makes us better. We hire people we trust, who will live these values and who are able to find a way to navigate through obstacles and embody an entrepreneurial spirit while maintaining a spirit of optimism.
If that’s you, please read on and apply today!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Prizeout, you will work to build amazing products. Your work will touch all aspects of our code as we work to build cohesive user experiences across all our different consumers and touch points. The ideal candidate will enjoy working closely with product and creating easy to use applications, while leaving behind scalable and maintainable code for others on the team to work on.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work primarily with the engineering and product teams on coding the front end of our product
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Identify potential areas of improvement in existing systems and make suggestions for improvements
- Contribute to the front-end user experience, UI architecture, and data structures
- Build systems quickly while also designing systems that scale as our company does
- Solve complex problems with the end user’s needs always in mind
- Collaborate with other engineers, product team members, designers, and data scientists to accomplish goals and deliver on timelines
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years of frontend development experience working in Agile methodologies
- Experience with a client-side application library or framework such as Angular, React or Vue
- Strong attention to detail required
- An eye for design is encouraged (albeit not required)
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with product
- Willing to work full-time in New York City preferred
- Salary Range for this role is $115,000-$175,000 commensurate with experience
??WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an advertising technology company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Prizeout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.