Apply for this job
PURVIS Systems is a technology solutions partner that develops, implements and maintains mission-critical solutions for federal and local governments. We’ve been committed to sustainable growth since our inception in 1973, striving for continual improvement without ever losing sight of our core values: transparency, integrity, and teamwork. We provide the tools and path for each employee to be successful – and in return, ask you to play a pivotal role in helping your peers and clients be successful, providing top-notch teamwork and service. Peace of Mind at PURVIS Systems means knowing your work provides immeasurable value to our team, our partners and our clients.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS/React Native and its core principles.
- Expertise on building encapsulated and reusable components.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS/React Native workflows like Redux, Flux, Create React App.
- Demonstrated expertise building modern UIs and applications using React and its available libraries
- Proficiency in developing Responsive, PWA and Adaptive Design sites that can work on any form factor
- Knowledge of modern authentication protocols and mechanisms such as JWT, OAuth2, etc.
- Knowledge of modern version control systems (GitHub, preferably) and automated build workflows/pipelines for web applications.
- Familiarity with Rest services/API.
- Familiarity with Java and Spring Boot are a plus
The PURVIS Team values the health and financial security of every employee. This is why we have chosen to offer all full?time employees a comprehensive package of group benefit programs with enrollment options intended to offer flexibility – in both plan selection and level of coverage to maximize the value of your benefits as cost effective and affordable without compromising quality.
PURVIS values the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.