Front End Developer
Catch is a digital experience platform specialist, focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including WWF, Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford and more.
About the Role
You’ll be an integral part of our award winning 15-strong Development Team and key to the delivery of both new and existing projects using an array of front-end technologies (see below).
You will thrive on collaboration, and have experience working with UX/UI Designers to craft engaging user experiences. You will also like to use your initiative where necessary to deliver high-quality front-end output.
- HTML5 and accessibility best practice
- Atomic / Component based front end development
- CSS, BEM, SCSS etc
- Build tools and dependency management (webpack) as part of a CI architecture
- Working with Back-End developers to deliver bespoke interfaces for clients
- Experience with theming CMS templates, in particular Drupal
- Writing clean, testable, reusable and documented code
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Rapid prototyping of ideas, prioritising unknowns and finding work arounds / fallbacks where necessary
- Working within a team of Designers and Developers and bridging the gap to ensure smooth delivery of website projects
- Maintaining and documenting code to ensure it is reusable, extensible and easy understand for other developers
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model - work from home or our lovely studio
- Optional Nine-Day fortnight working pattern (every other Friday off!)
- Bupa cash plan health scheme
- Royal London pension
- Annual career development budget
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Workplace nursery scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave policy
- A day off for your birthday each year
- An extra day of annual leave added to your allocation every three years
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
What’s the Catch?
To get a glimpse behind the scenes at Catch, check out our culture video and download our agency creds.
Please note that only UK-based candidates will be considered for the role and you must be able to commute to the London office at least once a fortnight.