Senior React Developer
Apply for this job
About the client
As a global marketing experience company, this company’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
- Collab w/ multiple teams across Quad's brands portfolio to roll out new landing pages,
- managing UI components,
- constructing HTML email templates,
- designing reports and dashboard views,
- communicating to the CMS thru its native API,
- tweaking CMS instance's config.
- Seeking web front-end developer proficient preferably proficient on ReactJS (they're using PreactJS –a simplified runtime version of React).
- Some knowledge about CMS systems (e.g. objects, config settings, backend services, integrations, backend services)
- No need to hold previous exp on Oracle cloud solutions
- Some of the newcomer's responsibilities include:
- Collaborate and prioritize requests coming from several teams across Quad's portfolio for implementing landing pages,
- Manage and extend UI components hosted on Oracle’s library,
- Construct and maintain HTML email templates,
- Create custom components/widgets on React,
- Build and publish status reports / dashboard views,
- Consuming Oracle’s native Rest API,
- Make tweaks to CMS instance's settings
- A knack for UX/UI principles
- Comfortable consuming REST APIs
- Natural curiosity to try out new conceptos/tools (e.g. GPT)
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of CMS architecture / concepts
- Oracle Infinity (BI/analytics)
- Maxymiser (A/B testing)
- SAP Qualtrics (for running surveys and polls),
- SixSense (analytics)
- Among one of the main responsibilities would be to develop components locally and push them to a local git.
- The ideal candidate will be building, maintaining, and enhancing UI components (Oracle’s implementation of React UI component library).
- Holding some understanding of BI/analytics concepts and tooling is preferred.
- Ability to research and integrate external APIs
- Basic architecture knowledge is preferred (data models, integrations, modularity)
- Ideally, the candidate brings a UX mindset / good UI design principles and practices
- An AI/NLP/GPT enthusiast/curious frame of mind would be good to have
- Ability to figure things out by her/his own