Apply for this job
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Wanna is part of the FARFETCH Group. We build engaging and interactive fashion experiences to serve the next generation of fashion e-commerce. With our signature virtual try-on for shoes and watches, our products employ proprietary state-of-the-art computer vision, deep learning, and physically-based rendering technologies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with your fellow engineers and product managers to build the best AR and 3D Experiences on the Web
- Develop new cool features and deliver them into the hands of customers
- Improve tooling for CI and code distribution
- Conduct code reviews & write tests
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of frontend development and 2+ years with React;
- Fluent in English
- Experience with WASM, WebGPU & WebGL is a plus
- Experience with neural network inference in Web is a plus
- Experience with C++ or Python is a plus
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You’ll work on a unique product that combines different ends of the technological spectrum (AI, computer vision, 3D graphics, Web/Native development, scalable infrastructure). You will learn a lot about 3D and augmented reality technologies and will be at the forefront of the new industry-shaping trend.