Mid/Senior Front-end Engineer
Apply for this job
The Frontend team is in charge of making sure that the visual elements of a website or mobile app are functional. To create an exceptional user experience, we think from the client's perspective and incorporate UI/UX design. Our expertise helps us come up with world-leading solutions.
- Build a framework, to support blazing-fast web pages - think sub-second loading times;
- Create features to support layers of multi-dimensional personalization, A/B experimentation, and analytics via CloudFlare Workers and your custom built platforms;
- Develop and maintain a high quality code base;
- Seek to improve web performance constantly;
- Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance.
- Experience with React or Vue frameworks;
- Deep knowledge of web development, testing, and performance optimization best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high quality and high-performance front-end web applications that run at scale;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 16819 - 32857 PLN/Month..
Nord Security is a global leader in internet privacy and security solutions and Lithuania’s second tech unicorn. Established in 2012, Nord Security now has more than 1400 employees and serves millions of users worldwide. Our team has a global mission to shape a more secure and peaceful online future for people everywhere.
With that in mind, we built 4 advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordLocker, and NordPass.
NordVPN is the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, used by millions of internet users worldwide. NordVPN provides double VPN encryption and Onion Over VPN and guarantees privacy with zero tracking. One of the key features of the product is Threat Protection, which blocks malicious websites, malware, trackers, and ads. NordVPN is very user friendly, offers one of the best prices on the market, and has over 5,000 servers in 59 countries worldwide.
And we’re always looking to expand our team of :
• Future shapers
• Restless achievers
• Honest communicators
• Team players
What We Offer
• Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
• Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
• Health benefits. Private health insurance, sports access card, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
• Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
• Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
• Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
• Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
• Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.