Apply for this job
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
? JOB DESCRIPTION
- Today we are looking for a Front-End Developer (React/Tyescript) - Freelancer to join the SMAC Team. The product will be used by more than 200 users internally for almost all sales of Veepee, typical users will use this tool for Merchandising, by structuring and organising products to optimise the performance of the sales. The team is international and organised with agile methodology, working remotely and composed by a Product Owner, Lead Developer, Devs, QA.
- Develop new and redesign existing features of our products
- Suggest on interfaces and other possible improvements that might be done
- Estimate development tasks, pointing out risks, required provisions and limitations in the process
- Perform regular code reviews with the team
- Write technical documentation
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if needed
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications
- Respect the production deadlines
- Willing to train and mentor junior developers
- Handle the technical interviews with other developers willing to join Veepee????.
? MUST HAVE skills
- 5+ years of experience in software development, and 3+ years in React / Frontend developpement
- You are mastering JS and Typescript and more especially React.js, ES6
- You have good knowledge in GraphQL API and Apollo JS or Relay
- You have already used React Query
- You have already used MUI
- Experience with relational and noSQL databases (PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch)
- You are sensitive to UX and UI issues and your able to integrate mockups easily
- The usage of testing tools as Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai
- Good knowledge of Git
- You are an agile follower and passionate about new technologies
- You are result and product-oriented
- Your English is good enough to discuss this job opportunity
? NICE TO HAVE skills
- Speaking French is a plus
- You are able to help building APIs
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of Virtualizations, Dockers, Kubernetes.
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- Participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- Flexible Office with up to 3 days at home.
- 1?? 30-minute HR Screen with a Veepee???? Recruiter
- 2?? General Technical exchange
- 3?? Technical exchange with a Tech Lead
- 4?? Team Interview
We are convinced that it is up to you to define the way you work, to develop yourself, and to progress. At Veepee we guarantee that you can just be yourself! For the service of diversity and inclusion, Veepee is committed to reviewing all applications received on an equal basis.
For more information about our ecosystem: https://careers.veepee.com/en/home-page-en/
? WHO WE ARE
Veepee???? is a part of Veepee and one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.veepee.com/vptech/