Front End Developer
NO AGENCIES - Please do not attempt to canvas from here
Eventogy is a leading event management platform that caters to large corporate enterprise businesses, such as banks, law firms, and government bodies. We specialise in providing event management solutions for highly regulated industries, with a strong focus on security and compliance. As a design-first organisation, we are currently undertaking a complete rebuild of our platform to create an even more intuitive and engaging user experience.
We are seeking a skilled Front End Developer to join our team and play a crucial role in implementing the redesigned platform. The successful candidate will work closely with our design and development teams to create visually appealing and highly functional web and mobile applications, ensuring an exceptional user experience.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and back-end developers to create visually appealing, user-friendly, and highly functional web and mobile applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, and responsiveness.
- Ensure consistent implementation of brand and design guidelines across all platforms.
- Develop and maintain reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest front end development technologies and best practices.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure the seamless functioning of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and stakeholders, to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and user experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Front End Developer, preferably in the event management or technology sector.
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SASS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design, as well as an understanding of the technical limitations and constraints of web and mobile applications.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
If you're still here, then this is awesome. Send me an amazing portfolio and as long as you're not wanted in 15 states then that's half the application done. I'd like to see a detailed, fastidious portfolio of work that shows me your achievements across a variety of platforms.
All applicants MUST have working Visas or be UK residents and be currently present in the UK.
This is a hybrid role and we can negotiate the terms of your office presence, but for your information, we currently come in 2-3 times a week to the Farringdon office in London.
We have the finest coffee shop on our doorstep. A food market right in front of the office. Access to Gymbox membership, with conditions! Training is catered for as and when needed.
NO AGENCIES - Please do not attempt to canvas from here.