Principal Frontend Engineer
Apply for this job
We are hiring a principal Frontend Engineer to Plan, design, build and implement the user interface systems of our application by leading a team of Frontend Engineers to make sure of providing a satisfactory user experience with no issues, errors, or downtime.
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in quality and development.
- Write high-quality, performant, readable, extendible, and reusable code while working on defined product & engineering initiatives spanning multiple squads.
- Collaborate with product and relevant stakeholders in a proactive and fast-paced environment.
- Write high-quality, reusable code while working on defined tasks/bugs.
- Contribute relevant, clean, concise quality documentation to Money Fellows' knowledge base to support increased organizational information sharing.
- Participate in team agile engineering practices and contribute to their continuous improvement.
- Hire, mentor and coach other Frontend Engineers
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- +8 years of experience as a Frontend Engineer.
- HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- A/B Testing experience.
- Must have experience in Angular framework.
- React Frameworks, IONIC framework & Programming experience.
- Experience in Cordova/Capacitor/ android SDK/ X-code/ State management (Redux) or RxJS is a plus
- Flutter knowledge is a plus.
- Fintech Background is a plus.
- Very good strategic Thinking and Problem Solving skills.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
• Competitive salary
• Pension Plan scheme as per company policy
• Premium Family medical insurance
• Exclusive access to our circles with the ultimate credit limit and reserved 1st slots.
• unlimited annual leave policy
• Mentorship and career growth
• Entrepreneurial working environment