Help us outsmart cancer.
Genialis is a computational precision medicine company unraveling complex biology to find new ways to address disease. ResponderID™, Genialis’ machine-learning driven disease modeling platform delivers actionable biomarkers and optimally positions novel drugs to accelerate translational research, streamline drug development and ensure the best possible clinical care. Genialis is trusted by pharma and diagnostics partners alike, and together, we bring precision to medicine.
We have developed a software platform for processing complex biomedical datasets and delivering results to life scientists through an interactive and intuitive user interface.
Do you fancy working with leading open source technologies like React, RxJS, TypeScript? Does it make your heart sing when the web app responds reactively to changes through websockets? Do you feel incomplete until Jest and React Testing Library give you the green light? At Genialis, you will get a chance to test-drive cutting edge technologies and have fun doing it.
See photos and read more about how we work and why you should join us at https://www.genialis.com/careers/
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, security, cookies, headers, asset loading/caching, websockets, databases, search)
- Positive, make-it-happen approach
- Inner drive and ability to learn new technologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Help rebuild the main company’s web app with React
- Learn various cutting-edge frontend technologies
- Tackling complex tasks under mentorship
- Writing tested, idiomatic code, and participating in code reviews
- Long term professional development, mentorship and an educational budget for conferences, online courses, books, etc
- Clearly defined salary levels, along with an annual salary raise irrespective of your level
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Base salary for this position starts at 2100 € and goes up to 2800 € per month (depends on experience)
- 40 days of vacation (inclusive of national holidays)
- Ability to work from home/remotely, flexible work hours
- Excellent hardware of your own choice
- Maximum additional pension insurance (5.884%)
- Health insurance Specialisti Nadstandard
- Monthly wellness budget for physical, mental or spiritual activities of your choice
- Wellness workshops and office massages
- Flexible Fridays - no meetings, no deadlines, time for professional growth
- Standing desks for your home or for the office
- Encouragement to contribute to open source projects
- International workforce and client base