Apply for this job
Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you'll need to get the job done
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in React and TypeScript
- Experience with Node.js would be an added advantage
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and principles
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain scalable and efficient web applications using React and TypeScript
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product owners, designers, and back-end developers, to deliver high-quality software solutions
- Write high-quality, clean, and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and share best practices with the team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in front-end development
- Troubleshoot and debug issues reported by customers or other team members
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process
What will make us REALLY love you
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.