Apply for this job
As a DAZN Engineer, you will be a crucial member of the development team, working closely with other engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to design and build scalable, high-performance systems that meet the needs of our customers.
You will be a seasoned software engineer with a passion for building robust, reliable, and efficient systems. You will be responsible for leading and contributing to the development of our technology platform, working closely with other engineers to design and implement new features, improve performance, and maintain our existing codebase.
You will have a deep understanding of software engineering principles, experience with large-scale distributed systems, and strong communication skills. You should be passionate about building reliable, scalable, and high-performance systems that can serve millions of users worldwide.
Benefits include access to the extensive DAZN content library, 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design and implement new features and functionality.
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring high-quality code standards are maintained.
- Participate in architecture and design discussions to ensure that our systems are scalable and maintainable.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve technical challenges.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to ensure that our systems remain modern and competitive.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write clear and concise code that is fully functional and thoroughly tested, using industry-standard tools and methodologies.
- Have excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to navigate technical challenges and make sound technical decisions.
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance and reliability of existing software solutions, identifying and resolving issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with team members to design, deliver, and maintain software solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders and product owners.
- Apply your expertise in the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Communicate concepts to a wide range of technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders, ensuring that everyone has a clear understanding of project requirements and deliverables.
- Take an active role in setting and achieving goals for self-development.
- Proficiency in Terraform and experience with managing AWS infrastructure. Designing and implementing infrastructure as code, ensuring that it is scalable, secure, and highly available, and troubleshooting any issues that arise.
- Experience with implementing CI/CD pipelines using Github Actions workflows and Bash scripts. Ensuring that builds and deployments are running smoothly, implementing automated testing and code quality checks, and troubleshooting any issues that arise.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
?12,00,000 - ?18,00,000 a year
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.