Apply for this job
Appsilon is an ambitious and fast-growing software house and consultancy specializing in actions support systems and machine learning with Fortune 500 clients across the globe. We are a unique company inspired by a mission to improve our society and environment.
We are a global leader in R and Shiny, which are used by companies of all sizes to build data applications. When companies run into difficult problems or want to initiate large-scale enterprise projects, they come to Appsilon.
Before you apply, please read our code of conduct.
As a Full Stack Developer on Appsilon, you'll work collaboratively to create high-quality software that meets client needs. You'll analyze and visualize data to develop decision support systems and continuously improve the product. You'll also manage the technical quality of the team's deliverables, resolve technical disagreements, and effectively communicate decisions to the team.
- Working/collaborating with a team of developers on improving & further developing a product
- Developing high-quality software
- Getting and understanding business requirements from clients
- Creating decision support systems by analyzing and visualizing data
- Invest in continual improvements to tooling or technical debt.
- Resolve technical disagreements and manage the technical quality of team deliverables.
- Effectively using design docs, implementation plan, tech talks, and discussion groups to communicate technical decisions;
What we expect:
- Strong proficiency in Python, with knowledge of Django, Flask, or FastAPI.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development best practices.
- Experience with designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with using databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Experience with Git, version control, and deployment tools.
- Proficiency in writing clean and maintainable code.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- C1 English level: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to collaborate with a team of developers and work closely with project managers to deliver high-quality products.
- Passion for learning new technologies and keeping up with industry trends.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and show strong attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of SQL and Python ORMs (especially SQLAlchemy).
- Experience with Streamlit.
- Experience working with decision support systems.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Knowledge of Sass.
- Experience with R/Shiny.
- Experience working with Docker.
- Good knowledge of the Unix environment.
- ETL experience.
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools and server-side cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of patterns design or best practices in SOLID.
Why Appsilon is a good place for you:
- You will work with great companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Warner Bros or Genmab
- You will be able to support Data4Good projects
- You will be supported by an Engineering Manager who will introduce you to the company and help you growth;
- You will have the opportunity to develop in many technical directions, including infrastructure, frontend, data science, and more
- We focus on delivering high-quality value; we say no to mediocrity
- You will have a tangible impact on the work of the tech team - we are open to your ideas;
- Your work has a real impact on the work of the whole company;
- We have an amazing team, ready to support you
In addition, we offer:
- 15000 - 18000 PLN VAT on B2B
- 3500 - 4200 USD + VAT on B2B
- 26 days of paid holidays + an equivalent of public holidays in Poland, est. 11 days in 2022
- +5% of salary in Professional Development Budget to spend on activities that help you grow
- 33 days (paid 80%) per year on B2B when on a sick leave
- 4 paid days per year to be used for training/conferences, events, or workshops
- Remote work-first working culture with flexible working hours to adjust to your family life
- Private health care insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance for you and your family
- FitProfit or FitSport membership card
- AskHenry – a personal assistant works great in large Polish cities, elsewhere limited to online support
- We will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
- Screening call with Talent Manager
- General interview
- Technical interview
- Interview with the Client
15,000 z? - 18,000 z? a month
Appsilon is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Use the Apply button below!